Sunday, May 2, 2010

CASING Michelle



Michelle (Eliotstamps) is the featured stamper on SCS this week. Her gallery was new to me and I enjoyed checking out her beautiful creations! The changes I made to make this card my own are: different stamps, ribbon instead of paper border, scallop corner rounder. I stamped the flowers in amethyst then 'rocked & rolled' them on Lavender Lace. I love the soft muted colors and will hate to see Almost Amethyst retire.

STAMPS: Garden Silhouettes & Well Scripted by SU
PAPER: Almost Amethyst, Lavender Lace, White
INK: Lavender Lace, Almost Amethyst, Basic Gray
ACCESSORIES: Kaiser silver pearls, Marvy scallop corner rounder, Satin ribbon (SU)

9 comments:

Marisa said...

Great case, Wanda. I just love the set you used and the colours are wonderful as well :D

Edna Morrisedie said...

Great Great CASE, I love your stamping, fab colour choices, and the bow and big line of bling are gorgeous additions!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I hate to see it retire too! this is a beautiful case of Michelle's pretty card. These colors are just lovely, Wanda!!

Peggy said...

Beautiful CASE! The color combo is fabulous!

Betty Wright said...

Wanda, this is just delightful! Love the colors and the rock and roll stamping! Great touch with the row of tiny silver pearls, too! Lovely card!

Joanne Travis said...

Love, love, love the Garden Silhouettes, it is so beautiful in these colors too.

Mary Marsh said...

great case of the fs card-your colors are so soft & pretty-love the stamp set you used as well

Julia Aston said...

Love your version of Michelle's card - the colors you used are wonderful as well as the stem stampings!

Bonnie McLain said...

What a wonderful card.. I didn't see this before... love the colors... and the technique... never heard it called rock and roll... but I love it... great card Wanda...