Friday, May 28, 2010

Kids' Rooms Inspiration




It's a new month (well, almost), so that means we have a new room in the house to inspire us for our Viva la Verve Challenge. This time Amber gave us 3 kids' rooms...and I chose the pink & orange girl's room. I usually cringe at this color combo, but the happy vibes from these colors are becoming irresistible! I love this fun, free digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps...it's so quick and easy to color and easy to cut out with my Creative Memories circle cutter. Amber's sketch was a simple one and perfect for this digi image. Hope you like it...thanks for stopping by and hope you have a blessed and safe holiday weekend!

STAMPS: Free Digital stamp by Bugaboo Stamps, Thankful Hearts (sentiment) by Verve
PAPER: Citronella DP by K&Co, Tangerine Tango, White
INK: Versafine Black Onyx
ACCESSORIES: MS Optic Dot border punch, MS butterfly sticker, PTI ribbon, Brads, Copics

7 comments:

Betty Wright said...

This is just beautiful, Wanda! Great inspiration pic and I just love what you created from it! Lovely card!

Francie G. said...

So bright and beautiful, Wanda! You nailed the inspiration piece!

Bonnie McLain said...

I love your card Wanda... but I think I always say that... don't I?? Maybe it is because I love your cards.. or maybe it is the truth... and then maybe it is because of the colors are so bright.. and then again MAYBE it is because all of these apply... RIGHT again they do... I love this card, for all those reasons... Have a super nice week-end and may it be safe and fun!!!!

Mary Marsh said...

another great inspired card-you chose the perfect dp and border punch for you awesome creation
hope you have a great holiday week-end

Peggy said...

I just love Crate and Barrel and since I am doing the SCS VSN I haven't had time to get to the Inspiration challenge. Maybe later this week! Your card is beautiful! I love bright and cheery colors and you brought this one to life beautifully!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Very cool Wanda, what a great job you did capturing the colours of the room... I must get back to my Verve Challenges, thanks for the prompt my Vervalicious Friend!

Joanne Travis said...

Love what you did with this colorful inspiration! Really beautiful.