Saturday, May 8, 2010

God's Plan


I do believe this is the first year we haven't needed a graduation card for anyone! ODBD's Shining Light Challenge called for us to make a graduation card...so I'm ready just in case there's a last minute need for one. I love the tropical feel of the papers in this 8 x 8 pad from Me & My Big Ideas, so had to go with some hibiscus blooms for accents. They were colored with Copics, cut out & popped with dimensionals. The card base is a pre-embossed card from Mike's. Yard work has been put on hold...it's SOOO windy outside that I'd be 'gone with the wind' if I stayed outside for long!

STAMPS: Jermiah 29:11 Plain Jane (Verve), Hibiscus Plain Jane (Verve), Happy Days (Verve)
PAPER: Destination Paradise DP by Me & My Big Ideas, New Leaf (PTI), Black, White
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES: Brads, Large scallop punch (EK Success), Copic sketch markers (YG01, YG25, YR04, R81, RV34)

9 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

How do you continually make these beautiful creative cards so quickly...It seems like I just get done admiring one of your lovely cards and you have another one done! Happy Mother's day to you...

Julia Aston said...

What pretty tropical colors on this Wanda - love that verse - perfect for a graduate starting out on a new life!

Francie G. said...

This is beautiful, Wanda! Love all those wonderful papers together! Such pretty colors!

Mary Marsh said...

this is a great card for a grad-the scripture verse is perfect-happy mothers day my paper doll friend

Edna Morrisedie said...

Knockout colours Wanda, fresh and bubbly, I love it!

Angella D. Crockett said...

This is so colorful and gorgeous and amazing!! Thanks so much for playing along with ODBD!! God Bless!!!

Betty Wright said...

Bold and Beautiful, Wanda! Fantastic colors and patterns! Wonderful scripture card!

America said...

Love the bright happy colors! FAB design!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow,I love your colors,paper,coloring,and your use of those hibiscus flowers and other verve stamps!!Awesome!!
Chris