Sunday, May 23, 2010

3 Challenges in 1



So many challenges...so little time...thus I'm combining 3 in one card. First, I want to recognize NCSUnikki, the featured stamper on Splitcoast this week. I enjoyed browsing through her gallery and I chose to CASE the colors from this card. I used the sketch by Loretta Lock for Our Creative Corner's weekly challenge and combined it with Julee Tilman's Ready, Set, Stamp monthly challenge where she challenges us to use a specific set. May's set is Up, Up & Away which is such a fun one to paper piece & pop & glitter clouds! The DP is from the wonderful Sweet Pea stack by SU. I noticed that I didn't brush off the glitter very well...it's all over the card (and me!). :-)

STAMPS: Up, Up & Away (Verve), Just for You (Verve) - sentiment
PAPER: Sweet Pea DP (SU), GP white
INK: Memento Rich Cocoa
ACCESSORIES: Silver brads, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Copics, Ribbon

6 comments:

Marisa said...

You are going to be glittering away in the sunshine today, Wanda LOL! Totally darling card. Great use of the sketch and the set!

Silke Ledlow said...

OMG this is so beautiful Wanda!!! Love the DP and the sweet VV Set you used!!! You totally rocked this Sketch with these sparkly clouds :)!!! Hugs ~S~

Francie G. said...

This is fabulous, Wanda! Love the fancy balloon and those white puffy sparkly clouds! Great use of all the papers!

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute card wanda-great work on all 3 challenges-I have always liked this verve set-don't know why I didnt buy it-and the dsp-I didnt buy that either and now its gone-that's what happens when you procrastinate(lol)

Edna Morrisedie said...

Fabulous job with the sketch! And could the paper get any more perfect for your balloon card, just awesome!

Julie Leblanc said...

Great take on the sketch... thanks for joining us at OCC!

Hugs, Julie