Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Curtain Call 31



It's been a long time since I joined in on one of Stacey's curtain call challenges. When I saw we were to use Almost Amethyst, Pretty in Pink, Night of Navy, Garden Green & White, I thought of the Tea Party DP that would would work perfectly. I started with the navy/amethyst panel & it just evolved into a tall card even though that wasn't my original plan. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by...

STAMPS: Wishful Elegance (BG image), Feel the Sun (sentiment) - both sets by Verve
PAPER: Tea Party by SU, Night of Navy, White
INK: Night of Navy
ACCESSORIES: CB, Lattice die (SU), MS arch lattice border punch, Leaf die (SU), 2-step bird punch (SU), Prima flower, Grosgrain ribbon, Kaiser silver pearls, Sponge, Labels Four Nestabilities

14 comments:

Marisa said...

Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call this week, Wanda :D You've done a great job with the colours and your card.

Vicki Dutcher said...

WOW! Difficult colors - you did an outstanding job with them~~

Bonnie McLain said...

I love this card Wanda... You are always an inspiration in so many ways... these colors are so very pretty the way you have done this card... and all these fun challenges that you find... you are something... I think I will have to look at some of these too.. .they look like fun... I can't upload or download the backgrounds... as it has to go thru my computer... dial does limit me in some ways... but that is okay... I will live... boo hoo...

Thanks for all the love and great ideas... Hope you have a good night... great cards today my friend..

Stacey Schafer said...

so pretty, Wanda! thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call this week:)

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! I love the punched bird & branch with that pretty flower accent! Thanks for joining us at the curtain call!

♥♥♥Lea

Julie said...

Fantastic job on the colors this week, thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call.

Francie G. said...

Fab job with all those colors! Love the use of the die cut! Sweet bird image!

Betty Wright said...

Love these colors and your pattern with dimension accenting, Wanda! Great looking card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wanda - You are so funny~ I got my "paper present" today along with your gorgeous card! Thank you so much for recognizing my day!! I will use my "slippers" to help pu my stamp room - all the little pieces of paper on the floor! LOL

Shelley said...

So many goodies on this one! Just a feast for the eyes! You really did the colors right! Glad you joined us at the Curtain Call this week!

Edna Morrisedie said...

You were very brave to tackle this challenge! I love the outcome... and it is a long card with a bird, so it won me over from the beginning!

Mary Marsh said...

I missed this card last week wanda-but i love what you have designed-you used the colors perfectly-love the prima flower

Peggy said...

I know I would have struggled with this challenge! You ROCKED it! Gorgeous card!

Sue said...

beautiful Wanda! you have pulled all the colours together perfectly! thanks for joining in the fun at Curtain Call this week! :)