Monday, May 23, 2011

Steppin' to the Outhouse



This card is for the following challenges:
Crazy 4 Challenges - humor
Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge
Paper Sundaes Challenge - pop it up
I'm hoping the challenge police won't gong me for stretching the mojo sketch into a step card! The first step includes 3 rows of die cut grass and a punched picket fence. The 2nd step is a fancy labels die behind a Mega Ovals Lg. Nesties die. Here's a more complete list of what I used:
STAMPS: F-1165 by PSX (outhouse), Sittin' Here by Impression Obsession, Tiny Tags (SU), One Person (flower) by Verve.
PAPER: Old Olive, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Black, Certainly Celery.
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black, Riding Hood Red.
ACCESSORIES: Die-namic (grass) by MFT, MS picket fence border punch, Fancy Labels die, Mega Ovals Lg. Nesties, Gingham ribbon, Wonky Rectangle Nesties, Tiny tag punch (SU), Copics.

6 comments:

Marisa said...

I have never made a step card. This is fabulous :)

Betty Wright said...

This is wonderful, Wanda! I admit that sentiment made me chuckle! Love the step card design, too!

Peggy said...

Too funny! Your step card is wonderful!

Luanne said...

Perfectly wonderful card! (Love the sentiment, it made me LOL) Step cards scare me! Yours is fabulous! Love how you worked it into the MOJO sketch too. So creative!! TFS!

JD/ Jill said...

This is so cute! Nicely done!

Shana said...

WOW! Great take on the sketch and fabulous texture and depth! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again soon!