Monday, May 2, 2011

CAS CASE of Susan


Susan, aka LateBlossom, is the featured stamper on SCS this week. She has a fabulous CAS gallery and initiates the weekly CAS favorites thread in the general stamping forum. I admire those stampers who consistently create stunning CAS cards as I'm one of those insane embellishers and layerers! LOL! I chose to CASE this card. I used a different BG stamp, different sentiment and used faux buttons instead of flowers. This card also uses today's CAS Color Challenge to use chocolate, sand, baby blue & white. Yes...this is a ONE layer card! :-) Here's what I used:
STAMPS: Plaid Background Block by Hero Arts; Jeremiah 29:11 by Verve.
PAPER: Neenah Solar White, Crumb Cake
INK: Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip
ACCESSORIES: Large corrugated button by Jillibean Soup, Button Die-namics by MFT, Satin ribbon, Lace.

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Love it :) Great CAS case.

Mary Marsh said...

this is a great cas card wanda-from an insane embellisher 9lol)!! but I do love yours as much as the original-

Donna Huisinga said...

I recognize this background stamp. Looks great here. I'll have to pull mine out. I like the sentiment stamped over it very much.