Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Circle Hello



Julia has a great Color Challenge on SCS - Rich Razzleberry, Regal Rose & Vanilla with an option to add butterflies. I went with this week's Card Patterns Sketch 115 challenge for the layout. The card base is 2 die-cut pieces of Rich Razzleberry CS...then a layer of Vintage Cream...then DP from SU's Raspberry Tart pack. The sentiment is from SU's Great Greetings set - an oldie but goodie standby for sentiments. What else did I use?
Verve label dies, Half pearls, Butterfly sticker by K&Co, Grosgrain ribbon, Primas, Lg. & Sm. Circle & Blossom Nesties.

6 comments:

Debbie Carriere said...

Wanda, this is lovely! Love the mini roses, the papers, & that sweet butterfly. Beautiful card :)

Marisa said...

Your rocked this sketch, Wanda. LOVE the card!! The roses are perfect for the banner and I'm kicking myself for not getting those dies in my last order. On to the next one they go LOL!

Dawn B. said...

I have never made a round card.. I just love this. That sticker looks like a real butterfly. Great card Wanda..P.S. I love nurses as much as teachers. My family is all in the medical field except me. Great job.

dstandard said...

Totally gorgeous!

StephC said...

Oh my gosh, gorgeous! Those colors and flowers are just stunning!

~amy~ said...

Such a gorgeous floral banner...great idea! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!