Monday, May 16, 2011

Mojo Monday



Though it's a rainy Monday, it's a good Monday...I'm off work for 3 days and it's another Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge! I went back to my stamping roots and used gold embossing on the sentiment. I remember the awe as a new stamper when I heated up gold EP...felt like magic - lol! The logical next step was to use metallic gold CS...another thing I rarely go to anymore. I love this easy to use sketch...will have to use this one again! What did I use?
STAMPS: Plain Jane sentiment by Verve, Bloom & Grow by Verve
PAPER: Watercolor Bouquet Die-Cut Mat Pad by K&Co, Metallic gold, Neenah Solar White
INK: Versamark
ACCESSORIES: Sentiment flag die by Lil' Inker Designs, Prima, Leaf die by Verve, Adhesive rhinestones, Gold fine detail EP.

9 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Gorgeous!! Love all your gold!,

Marisa said...

Wonderfully done, Wanda. Great flower and loving the brown leaf stamped on the green. Enjoy your three days off :)

Teresa Kline said...

wwow, Wanda this is gorgeous...the gold looks awesome.....hope your time off is great!

enjoy *~*

Jenny said...

Love this card. Everything is so perfectly placed and all the elements tie in together so nicely. A work of art! Hugs Jenny B

Debbie Carriere said...

Wanda, these colors are gorgeous & I love the embossing. Beautiful card:) Enjoy your days off - hopefully you get some nice weather!

Dawn B. said...

Enjoy your time off. I am sure it will go quickly.. This is a beautiful card. I love the gold embossing. It is so pretty..

Mary Marsh said...

this is beautiful wanda-love the gold-embossing-yeah I remember the awe as a new stamper as well-you worked this sketch to a "t"

Peggy said...

Beautiful card Wanda! Love the gold embossing! I remember the same awe. Enjoy your days off!

Keva said...

Oh, this is a beauty Wanda! I love the leaves behind the flower especially. Great use of space,too!