Thursday, May 12, 2011

CTD CAS Card



Danielle has chosen some awesome summery colors for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge! I did something I rarely do and that's create a one layer card - gasp! What did I use?
STAMPS: Bloom & Grow by Verve (leaves), Hope Blooms by Verve (flowers)
PAPER: Cool Caribbean, White
INK: Cool Caribbean, So Saffron, Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss
ACCESSORIES: Brad, Garden Gate deep border punch by Martha Stewart, Leaves die by Verve
This is a generic card...something I like to keep on hand to add a sentiment as needed. I'm enjoying this sunny day...looks like on and off rain in the forecast for the next 6 days.

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Love how you used the flowers to create a BG and your layered one is lovely. Great use of the CTD colours.

Mere Deaux said...

I love this card. Very fresh looking. Beautiful colors together! Jan

Valerie said...

Love this Wanda - you nailed that color combo and love your background stamping, too :)

Broni said...

Oh wow! This is really gorgeous, Wanda! I LOVE how you used the colors!

Jen Mitchell said...

Wow! Fantastic card. Great take on the color challenge!

Cathy said...

Very beautiful card. The colors are indeed very summery...I love what you have done with the color throw down....Thanks for sharing.

Vicki Dutcher said...

AWESOME! So pretty with the color challenge -- love that flower~