Sunday, March 31, 2019

Paper Players Tic-Tac-Toe


It's Sunday and that means a new Paper Players Challenge! Laurie has a really fun tic-tac-toe chart with so many wonderful options for you! I chose the washi tape, embossing and circle options so I could use this wide washi tape from Altenew.  It makes such a quick and easy background!  The birthday part of the sentiment was white embossed with Altenew's Pure White opaque embossing powder. 



STAMPS: Phrase Play #5 (Papertrey Ink).
PAPER: Night of Navy (SU), White (PTI).
INK: Versamark.
DIES: Stitched Blooms, Stitched Rectangle STAX (My Favorite Things); Phrase Play #5 (PTI).

We'd love to have you join in this challenge!  For more inspiration from the rest of the talented design team, please check out their creations HERE.

8 comments:

laurie said...

I love those stitched blooms...such a pretty card!!

Su Mohr said...

Your navy and white card is so fresh and crisp, Wanda! I love this look!

Windy Ellard said...

Love your layout and the floral paper! I love navy and white together. Sweet card!

Ann Schach said...

An absolutely stunning card, Wanda! Once again, you have me drooling over this yummy wide washi tape! LOVE it!!!

Claire Broadwater said...

SO elegant and gorgeous! I love the Navy and white color combo! Those stitched blooms are a favorite of mine! XX

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I am still loving that fabby wide washi tape Wanda - thanks for putting me onto this, I had to get some having looked it up on one of your previous cards! This card is stunning - such a classic colour combo, so elegant.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Just lovely, Wanda! I love the navy and white together. Very elegant!

Jaydee said...

Fabulous take on the challenge, Wanda. I love all of that blue - it's so sophisticated. Love the stitched flowers, too! Such a striking card.
hugs
jaydee