Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Color Throwdown #536


Hi everyone! Another Wednesday means another Color Throwdown challenge is up and running! Jodi is our hostess this week and has chosen a beautiful combo - mauve, moss green and cream. I actually still have some Mauve Mist cardstock - a long retired color from Stampin' Up - which was probably purchased close to 20 years ago at the beginning of my stamping journey!  I chose new stamps from Reverse Confetti to create a Mother's Day card.




I colored the florals with Copics and cut 3 'mom' sentiments and adhered them together to give it more dimension.  I popped up the stitched hex tag with foam tape.

Here is my enabler's list:
STAMPS: Hatbox Florals (Reverse Confetti).
PAPER: Vintage Cream, True Black (PTI), Mauve Mist (SU).
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black.
DIES: Hatbox Florals, Mom and Dad Word Duos, Stitched Hex Tag, Documented, Leaves Cover Panel - all by Reverse Confetti.
COPICS: RV52, RV63, RV55, YG21, YG23, YG25, YG93, YG95.

For more inspiration, you can click on the design team links below:

1 comment:

Evelyn S. said...

Lovely use of diecut as the background! And the flowers are gorgeous.