Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Monster Hugs




I needed a card for a local 4 year old boy who is facing a couple of serious surgeries on his ear. I thought he could use some monster hugs (along with a little gift) to help make his recuperation time more fun! :-)



I CASEd one of my previous cards from a couple of years ago that
was for a Sketch For You To Try challenge.  It's nice that not all the sentiments in the set are related to Halloween.

STAMPS: Monsterous (Reverse Confetti).
PAPER: Warm Heart 6x6 pad (RC), Night of Navy CS (SU), White and Tropical Teal CS (PTI).
DIES: Diagonal Stripe Pretty Panel, Topped Off Tag, Hang Ups, Monsterous - all by RC; Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX by MFT.

1 comment:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a fun card Wanda - I'm sure the little boy in question will love it!