Sunday, March 24, 2019

Paper Players #434




Hello and happy Sunday to all! It's sketch week at The Paper Players challenge and Joanne has a really fun layout for us! I started with choosing a panel of alcohol inked Yupo paper.  The emerald green and dark blue inks and gold mixative resulted in this rather intense marbled look.  A simple Prim Poppy die (Memory Box) cut from shiny gold card stock was the only embellishment.  




I recently ordered a newly released sentiment stamp set - Anything-But-Basic Encouragement - by My Favorite Things.  This particular sentiment is probably my favorite of the set...perfect for sending a random card to brighten someone's day!

We'd love to have you join in this challenge!  For more inspiration from the rest of the talented design team, please check out their creations HERE.

9 comments:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

That Yupo background is really gorgeous! Thanks for inspiring me today.
:) Marie

Jaydee said...

Wanda, I am in love with that Yupo paper background. What a fabulous backdrop to your lovely flowers. Fabulous take on the sketch. Hope you are having a great week
hugs
jaydee

LeAnne said...

Wowza! That background is stunning and your florals work perfectly with it! I could look at this all day, just beautiful!

Windy Ellard said...

Beautiful background you created and lovely touch of gold!

Ann Schach said...

This is absolutely stunning, Wanda! The marbled paper with the gold is breathtaking. The gold foil poppies are the perfect accents! I LOVE this card!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Wanda I couldn't wait to comment on your card this week - that background is stunning! Whoever receives your 'just because' card is very lucky indeed!

laurie said...

Love that elegant background and gold bloom..so pretty!

Sue Duffy said...

Gorgeous! I'm just starting to play with Distress Oxides - haven't even opened them yet. Can't imagine I'd ever come close to this stunner of a background. TFS in the challenge.

Claire Broadwater said...

Wanda, this is fantastic! I love alcohol ink backgrounds and this one is a beauty! The sentiment makes me smile! You rocked this challenge! Have a great weekend, My Friend! XX