Saturday, March 2, 2019

Mojo Sketch #510

 
Julee has a square sketch for the current Mojo Sketch Challenge! I love square cards but it does require extra postage if you mail them.  These colors tend to have a fallish feeling, but what the heck...I went with them anyway!  Psst...initially I was going to use this for an upcoming Color Throwdown challenge but changed my mind. 

I had this Verve coffee stamp set and coffee word die out for another project, so just went with it for this sketch.  The mug is paper pieced and the 'steam' was white embossed.  I used Papertrey Ink's Tag Sale: Quilted die for a square within a square (yes, I did some sketch tweaking - haha!).  Patterned papers are from the Perfectly Plaid Fall 6x6" pad by Lawn Fawn.

INK: Peacock Feathers distress ink by Tim Holtz; Soft Suede by SU.

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

I love these cozy colors and this fabulous card, Wanda. Hugs!