Thursday, March 21, 2019

Fusion Card Challenge




It's time for another Fusion Card Challenge and I was definitely influenced by the eye chart and the black and white stripes in the photo!  I also used the sketch with some minor tweaking by using a rectangle instead of the second circle (I HAD to use this eye chart sentiment - lol!).  I love using a pop of yellow with black and white, so went with it.



STAMPS: Eye Charts (My Favorite Things).
PAPER: Black and White Stripes 6x6" pad (MFT); Classique: Beauty by Authentique.
INK: Versafine Onyx Black.
DIES: Geek is Chic (MFT), Stitched Fishtail Flags, Stitched Circle and Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (MFT).

For more inspiration, be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created.. Barb Ghigliotty, Jeanne Jachna, Jen Mitchell, Karren Johnson, Linda Callahan, Lyndal Higgins , Michelle Leone, Michelle Lupton, Wanda Cullen (you are here). Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you in the Fusion gallery!

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I can’t believe you had an eye chart stamp! Absolutely perfect! Love love love this.....especially with the cute glasses!

Barb Ghig said...

Awesome take on the challenge, Wanda! I love how you added the eye chart and those fabulous retro eyeglasses are the perfect touch!