Sunday, March 10, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches




I love coloring this Sweet Succulents stamp set by My Favorite Things and knew it would be perfect for the current Freshly Made Sketches challenge!  I chose to watercolor the horizontal rectangle element using distress inks ( Antique Linen, Scattered Straw, Brushed Corduroy). Images were colored with Copics, die cut then popped with foam tape.


A college friend of mine recently visited Phoenix, AZ for a month and shared many photos of cacti and succulents on FB.  That was another reason I was drawn to this stamp set choice.

Clay Pots: E31, E33, E35, E57.
Tall Cactus on left: YG21, YG23, YG25, R81, R83
Middle Cactus: BG72, BG75, BG78, Y23, Y02, Y35
Succulent on right: G40, G43, G46 

Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting!

2 comments:

Hannelie said...

Love this Wanda! Beautifully colored and designed!

Jen Mitchell said...

Fantastic take on the sketch! Your cacti are beautifully colored and make me think of Phoenix too!