Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Color Throwdown #533





Another Wednesday and another new month for the Color Throwdown Challenge! Broni is the hostess this week and has chosen lavender, purple, kraft and gray.  Now this had me stumped for awhile, but I decided that this 3D peony die by Altenew would work well with the shades of purple.



The background was already embossed in my leftover pile and I added the stitched frame (popped with foam tape) to put more emphasis on the white elements.  The sentiment was die cut twice to give it more stability.

STAMPS: Cover Up: Diamonds (Papertrey Ink).
DIES: Peony Dream 3D (Altenew); Pierced Feature Frames (Papertrey Ink); Small Hello (Simon Says Stamp).

We are thrilled to have the talented Kelly Schirmer from Gingham Girl blog join us as our guest designer this month! Welcome, Kelly!


For more inspiration, you can click on the design team links below:



2 comments:

AnitaR said...

Strikingly beautiful card!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the saying about Creative People...my sewing room is CHAOS and somehow I'm still able to create.I wouldn't have it any other wY!