Sunday, March 17, 2019

CAS One Layer Card




This week's Paper Players Challenge is to create a one layer wonder...clean and simple card! I guess my brain was still in rainbow mode because I went for my Pelikan watercolor palette (made in Germany) and added 7 colors to a panel of Ranger water color cardstock...drying each color as I added it.  I then splattered some of the paints over the base before adding the die cut "you" and triple stamping the rest of the sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black ink using a MISTI.


STAMPS: You (The Stamp Market).
DIES: You (The Stamp Market); Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).   

We'd love to have you join in this challenge!  For more inspiration from the rest of the talented design team, please check out their creations HERE.

8 comments:

LeAnne said...

You and Su both had rainbows on your mind...this is just beautiful! A cheerful happy card! Love the little speckles and the stitching!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Wanda! I love the rainbow hues you used. The speckles add so much to the design. The "you" is perfect against the bold background. This card will definitely make the recipient happy!

Su Mohr said...

Wanda, fun to see that we both have rainbows on the brain! I love your splashy colors! The white “you” is perfect, and it’s definitely a happy card!

laurie said...

So cheerful and fun! I love the pretty rainbow colors!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love your speckly rainbow background wash Wanda - it makes your sentiment really stand out and adds a ton of colour to your fun one layer card!

Windy Ellard said...

Perfect water color background and so cheery!

Claire Broadwater said...

Gorgeous! I love this beautiful rainbow wash! The sentiment is just perfect, too! CAS perfection! XX

Jaydee said...

Wanda, your watercolor background is fabulous. I love how crisp and clean the layers of color are and they are wonderful as a backdrop to your big, bold you. Thank you for rocking my challenge this week with this rainbow beauty
hugs
jaydee