Saturday, April 27, 2019

Try Stampin' on Tuesday


I am loving another wide roll of washi tape that I purchased from Altenew! It's called Painted Fantasy and you can check it out HERE. I covered several panels to have them on hand for a quick card. I'm playing along with the sketch that is on the Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge blog.


 
Here's my supply list...
STAMPS: God is Good (Reverse Confetti).
PAPER: Simple Stories "Cozy Christmas"; Pear Pizzazz (SU); White (PTI),
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black.
DIES: Stitched Rectangle and Circle STAX Die-Namics by MFT.
OTHER: Wide washi tape (Painted Fantasy) by Altenew.

2 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Such a lovely interpretation of this week's Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch, Wanda! Love the colors and choices of paper you made! Thank you for sharing your sense of style with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

Heather said...

Wanda, this is SO gorgeous! I love the papers you've chosen, and the sentiment is perfect! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!