Thursday, April 18, 2019

Spring Butterfly



Nothing says spring like butterflies and flowers, so the spring mood board for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge was perfect to inspire me to use this large butterfly image by PTI! I'm also playing along with Papertrey Ink's Win It Wednesday challenge where Laurie Schmidlin has challenged us to use our favorite coloring technique. I love using my Zig watercolor brushes - especially to water color tiny spaces! I stamped the butterfly multiple time using my MISTI.


STAMPS: Simple Strips Background (Taylored Expressions), Butterfly Folk (Papertrey Ink).
PAPER: Smooth White (MFT); Water Color CS (Ranger).
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black.
DIES: Butterfly Folk (PTI); Simple Strips Background (Taylored Expressions); Blueprint 27 and Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX (MFT); Pierced Frames (PTI).


2 comments:

Betty Wright said...

This is lovely, Wanda! Live how you colored the details of the butterfly!

Carmela said...

Love that bold, sparkly butterfly!