Friday, April 5, 2019

PTI Win It Wednesday


For the Win It Wednesday challenge on the Papertrey Ink blog, Laurie is asking us to identify a primary source of inspiration for our creation. I had these stamp sets on my desk from a previous project, so went with another ocean-themed card using PTI's Salt Air: Flora and Fauna stamp sets and coordinating dies. I searched Pinterest with these stamp names and it took me to this link. Pinterest is definitely my "go to" website when I'm needing inspiration for card ideas!  Only problem...I get so overwhelmed with SO MANY ideas that it's hard to narrow it down - lol!  I'm a huge fan of Amy Sheffer's cards and was especially drawn to this card -->






Once again, I used an alcohol ink Yupo panel with Copic refills and Pinata Brass metallic fixative (ordered on Amazon).  My card ended up being too busy to add a sentiment, so that will go on the inside. Thanks so much for stopping by... 

1 comment:

Carmela said...

Gorgeous Wanda! I love that background.