Monday, April 8, 2019

Home Sweet Home



A beautiful Monday that included a trip to a local greenhouse where I finally bought a lilac bush that is loaded with buds and I'm hoping it will bring some gorgeous spring blooms soon! A light rain this afternoon brought me indoors where I created this card for the Just Us Girls challenge - it's word week and the word is houses - and I also used Julee's new Mojo Monday Sketch.



This is a very simple design, so I'll get right to my supply list.


STAMPS: Holiday Home (SU).
PAPER: Fresh Prints paper stack by SU; Crumb Cake, Real Red, Coastal Cabana.
DIES: Stitched Rectangle and Square STAX Die-Namics by My Favorite Things.
                                                           ~Wanda

5 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love the color combo, Wanda. Good luck with your lilacs!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I am loving your combination of colors with the floral and striped paired up! Great job on combining the challenges and your house is adorable with the heart. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

LeAnne said...

This is so cute...I remember those papers (and loving them!)...hope you do well with your lilacs too! I love their smell!

Bobby said...

I love your choice of patterned papers, Wanda, and the heart you added to make that house a home. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a happy little card, Wanda. Love the colors. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday.