Friday, April 26, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches




Another of my fave weekly challenges is the Freshly Made Sketches challenge! This week, Kim has a great layout for us! I started with a base of 3 different alcohol inks (Lake Blue, Sky, Ocean Green) by Brea Reese. I also added some Pinata Brass mixative which adds such pretty "veining" to the background. The circle element is a fun happy birthday die by My Favorite Things. The Stitched Blooms dies are also from MFT.




The vertical strip is Luxe Gold cardstock by Papertrey Ink. Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting!

4 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!! XX

Nora Noll said...

This is AMAZING!!! LOVE!

Karren said...

This is fabulous, Wanda! That circle die-cut is perfect for the sketch (and now I'm asking myself why I didn't think of using it - doh!) . Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Judy Rozema said...

I love this, Wanda! This is beautiful! So glad you joined us at FMS this week!