Friday, April 5, 2019

TGIF


It's a rainy Friday in VA but I'm enjoying the time in my craft room this morning! I love Julee's sketch for the Mojo Monday Sketch challenge and my starting point was a paper pad that was lying on my desk from another project. I picked up the pale blue shades in the map to create the stitched florals.  There was no stamping involved...only die cuts! I just realized the dies are from FOUR different companies, so that's spreading the love around - lol!



PAPER: Seaglass 6x6" pad by Recollections; Vintage Cream by Papertrey Ink; Sage Shadow and Mellow Moss by SU; Darker sage color unknown.
DIES: Scalloped Square (Reverse Confetti); Stitched Blooms (My Favorite Things); Small Hello (Simon Says Stamp); Stitched Rectangle (Lil' Inker Designs).

Have a great weekend...and thanks for stopping by!       ~Wanda

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Love these soft colors, Wanda. Beautiful card.