Wednesday, April 10, 2019

{PIN}spirational Challenges


It's hump day and I'm doing a quick post for a card I created late last evening! It's the first time I'm playing along with the {PIN}spirational Challenges, but the inspiration photo in yellow caught my eye when I was checking the daily list of challenges HERE.  Their theme is to create your own sunshine and I immediately thought of an alcohol ink panel that I created a week ago using two different yellows and gold mixative.


The flower dies are by Concord and 9th (Floral and Flutter dies) and were cut from Papertrey Ink's Luxe Gold cardstock. I love the skinny sentiments just released by Taylored Expressions (Simple Strips). You stamp 18 sentiments then use one large die to cut them out all at one time. It's so handy to grab a quick sentiment! The Pierced Feature Frames die by Papertrey Ink is a favorite of mine and was popped up with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'm adding this Van Gogh quote which was so perfect with this challenge:

                                        ~Wanda

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Love that gorgeous panel you created Wanda. So glad you were inspired by our challenge. Sandy/PINspirational DT