Sunday, April 14, 2019

Paper Players Color Week


Happy Sunday everyone! It's color week over on The Paper Players Challenge blog where Ann has chosen some gorgeous spring colors for us! I thought I'd try blending similar shades of distress oxide inks (Abandoned Coral, Squeezed Lemonade, Tumbled Glass) with some new Picket Fence Studio brushes I recently purchased from Simon Says Stamp.



I used Reverse Confetti products other than the Ranger inks...
STAMPS: Butterfly Dreams, My Sunshine.
DIES: Butterfly Dreams, My Sunshine, Triangles Cover Panel.

For more inspiration from the rest of the talented design team, please check out their creations HERE Hope to see you in the gallery!
                                                                  ~Wanda 


5 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is so pretty Wanda - I just love that blended background! So fresh and uplifting. Gorgeous!

LeAnne said...

OMGosh, this is SOOOO COOL!! Your blending is amazing!

Ann Schach said...

Oh, Wanda! This card is breathtaking! The blended background is so beautiful. I LOVE the sentiment stamped on the butterfly. You hit this one out of the park! Thank you for rocking my challenge this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Oh, this is fantastic, Wanda! Do you love those brushes? I want to buy them, but haven't gotten around to ordering them.
Such a fun way to use this color combo! Such a lovely sentiment, too!

HAPPY EASTER to you and your family! ENJOY that new baby! So much to be thankful for! XXX

Jaydee said...

Wanda, your blending is fabulous. I love the background that it created with the triangle die. The butterfly is perfectly placed. Absolutely stunning card
hugs
jaydee