Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sketchbook Saturday


LOVE Chupa's new Sketchbook Saturday Challenge layout! I combined some SU Gorgeous Grunge and Off the Grid stamps with Verve stamps on Soft Stone (PTI) cardstock. I love the way the Rich Razzleberry and Lucky Limeade colors pop against the subtle gray BG!  The flower and sentiment are new from Verve's Be Blessed set.  I wanted a soft butterfly so I white embossed on vellum and fussy cut (image from Verve's Chicks Rule set). 

STAMPS: Gorgeous Grunge (SU), Off the Grid (SU), Be Blessed (Verve), Chicks Rule (Verve).
PAPER: Soft Stone (PTI), Lucky Limeade (SU), Vellum.
INK: Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade, Versamark.
ACCESSORIES: Sprightly Sprigs dies by Verve, Button (SU), Stampendous detail white embossing powder, Light green adhesive rhinestone, Fishtail Flags Die-Namics by MFT.

4 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

Wanda, this is simply stunning! I love your background! All the additional elements work beautifully together, including the colors!

Bridget said...

Wanda, I love everything about this fabulous card from the grunge bg to the gorgeous flower and butterfly - such pretty colours too. I love Lucky Limeade, I wish I'd bought stacks of it when I could have!

Marisa said...

Adore this, Wanda!! The vellum butterfly is fabulous as is the flower embossed in white. You nailed the sketch!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh my word, this is all sorts of beautiful! The embossing, the colours, the vellum butterfly, I love it all!!