Monday, June 2, 2014

Mojo Monday



Good Monday morning! It's time for another Mojo Monday Challenge and Julee has done it yet again...come up with another fabulous sketch!  I needed a wedding card and couldn't resist playing with new Verve stamps and dies and also new goodies from a visit to Mike's this weekend.  The pair of embossing folders - Courtyard/Patio - by Lifestyle Crafts were calling my name plus I found a paper pack by Teresa Collins that has these lovely sage green patterned papers in it.  It matches SU's retired Sage Shadow and luckily, I still had some in my stash.  I thought the embossed roses were so elegant on white.  I added a strip of glitter tape and layered white embossed vellum flowers from Verve's new Button Best set and topped them off with some bling.  The sentiment is from Verve's On Occasion set.  LOVE the four different sizes of leafy sprigs in Verve's new Sprightly Sprigs die set!  I will be using these a lot, I'm sure!

I'm also entering this card for Sandy's wedded bliss theme over on the Paper Players Challenge blog.

For more inspiration, you'll want to visit the other mojomakers' blogs below...OR...you can go to the Mojo Monday blog and check out the first 7 thumbnails.

Wanda Cullen (you are here)

18 comments:

Lyn said...

Your card for this week is beautiful. I adore your embossed layered flower very much

LeAnne said...

This is GORGEOUS, Wanda! You should enter it in our Paper Players challenge this week! Love the greens...just beautiful!

Claire Broadwater said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous, Wanda! The vellum flowers and bling is so pretty! LOVE IT! XX

Selene Kempton said...

So absolutely beautiful!!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Wanda, this is gorgeous. The vellum flower is so pretty especially with all those pearl in its center. Great find on these papers and I love how elegant they look here. Well, I just love everything about this card.

Sharon Wheet said...

wanda, this is a very pretty card. I love everything about it!
love the skinny sprip of silver glitter paper, and the cluster of jewels in the flower's center.
very creative and full of inspiration.

Marisa said...

LOVE the vellum flower!! Must case. Gorgeous EF and papers too. Think I have a stop at Michael's in my future LOL!

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous wedding card. Love the colors and papers, and the embossed vellum flower is so pretty.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Wanda. The light blue looks very elegant with the white. Pretty images!

Mary Mac said...

What a very striking card, really beautiful. I love how all your 'greens' come together and the centre embossing is 'the biz'.

Mary Mac

Anonymous said...

This is stunning!

Greta said...

I adore this card! Pinning it & will be casing it! Thanks for the inspiration!

stampwithsandy said...

Wow, this is really beautiful, Wanda! Love everything about your card, the embossing, vellum flowers and bit of glimmer. Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this week at The Paper Players!

Nance Leedy said...

Oh my, these flowers embossed on vellum are GORGEOUS! Love the mix of patterned papers and the pop of sparkle! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

Unknown said...

This is such a beautiful and elegant card.... Loved the embellished flower and stem dies.

Unknown said...

Very beautiful card... love the embellished flower and stems die.

Merry Makewell said...

Really pretty.

Carmen O. said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! I love the soft colors. So often I'm stumped when trying to create a wedding card and here you have such a wonderful creation. Well done.