Monday, June 30, 2014

Mojo Monday



Hello everyone! It's the last Monday AND the last day of June (shaking my head wondering where the month disappeared to)! So, it's time for a tall and skinny Mojo Monday sketch challenge and I went with a 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" card size again.  I normally don't send out 4th of July cards, but thought it's time I changed that routine, so paired it up with a thinking of you sentiment for my dad who lives out of state.  I'm sure he'd like a little happy mail in his box!  

For more inspiration, you'll want to visit the other mojomakers' blogs below...OR...you can go to the Mojo Monday blog and check out the first 7 thumbnails.


STAMPS: American Hero and Take Note - both by Verve.
PAPER: Yankee Doodles 6x6 pad by We R Memory Keepers, Night of Navy, White.
INK: Night of Navy, Real Red.
ACCESSORIES: Star border Die-Namics by MFT, Stitched star and stitched circle dies by Lil Inker Designs, Clear sequins from Avery Elle's Winter Blend package.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Wanda, your card is so festive and awesome!

Marisa said...

Loving all the stars :) Great take on the sketch.

Unknown said...

Great card.. love the very festive and patriotic look..