Monday, June 2, 2014

SFYTT

 
I'm needing multiple guy birthday cards this month, so this was a
no brainer when I saw Jen's Sketch For You To Try challenge for June.  I went with papers from Authentique's Bundle pad and also used this new (to me) "Patio" embossing folder by Lifestyle Crafts.  One of the patterned papers had these funky, contemporary roses in the design, so thought I'd fussy cut and pop one of them for an added embellishment. 

STAMPS: Beautiful Banners (Reverse Confetti), Arrows 'n Elements (Reverse Confetti).
PAPER: Authentique Original Collection, White.
INK: Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede.
ACCESSORIES: Patio EF by Lifestyle Crafts, Avery Elle gold sequins, Stitched Circle die by Lil Inker Designs, Fishtail Flags Die-Namics by MFT.

2 comments:

Lyn said...

Wanda your card is gorgeous I love the mix of colours you have used.

Tracey McNeely said...

Wanda love what you did with the sketch! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Reverse Confetti!