Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Blessed is the Man


My dad's birthday happens to fall on Father's Day this year, so this card will be for both occasions.  I thought the embellishments were perfect to represent the fact that he's always been a strong Christian anchor in our family and he has always steered us in the right path!  OK...enough of the punny references - lol!  The card is very simple and straight forward, so check out my enabler's list to see what I used.  I'm using Karen Giron's layout for her current Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.

STAMPS: Jeremiah 17:7 Plain Jane and Strong Anchor by Verve.
PAPER: Kate and Co "Oxford Lane" by MME, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, White.
INK: Night of Navy.
ACCESSORIES: Nautical die set by Verve, White cording (found at Michael's), Wave Die-Namics by MFT, Circle punch, Stitched rectangle die by Lil Inker Designs.

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So fabulous! Love that bit of twine!