Tuesday, October 18, 2022

PTI October Release Day #3

 
Have you enjoyed the reveals so far? It's day three of Papertrey Ink's reveal of their October release. Today, we are introducing you to Gingerbread Bakery stamps and dies + Trees of Cheer dies + Spectacular Snowflakes Stencils + Cornered Snowflakes dies.
      

I have a very simple monochromatic card that highlights the corner snowflake dies and this new sentiment set.

STAMPS: Larger Than Life: Believe Sentiments
INK:
Hawaiian Shores; Versamark
PAPER
: Aqua Mist, White
DIES: Cornered: Snowflakes
OTHER: Mini Slimline Essential Bundle, Silver cord, Jingle bells



SUPPLIES


Stop back tomorrow for the last day of reveals! I have three projects I will be sharing.  ~Wanda

3 comments:

Carmela said...

Very pretty card, Wanda! I love the snowflake corner.

Julie Bitner said...

Lovely card!

JHixon said...

Lovely, elegant card. I just love snowflakes, and your style!