Saturday, October 22, 2022

I love the Into the Blooms: Pine die that was released last month and wanted to use it as a focal point on another Christmas card! I love using these colors together for non-traditional Christmas cards.

I added fine and coarse glitter on some of the sprigs and splattered the pinecones with white Gouache paint. My Aqua Mist card stock is almost all used up and the manufacturer is having issues with getting more produced! 😭  Does anyone know of another company that makes a similar color? I've searched and searched and the similar colors just aren't the same.
 

STAMPS: Merry Berry Wreath.
INK: Aqua Mist, Classic Kraft, Honey Nut, Cocoa Bean, Dark Chocolate.
PAPER: Aqua Mist, Classic Kraft, White, Pure Poppy.
DIES: Festive Birds (bow), Border Bling: Tin Stitch, Mix & Mat: Postal, Into the Blooms: Pine, Background Bouquet (berries, leaves), Share Your Heart: Basket of Blossoms (sprigs).
OTHER: Fine & coarse glitter, White Gouache paint.

Have a great weekend! It will be a busy one for me.  ~Wanda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wanda! Have you compared Pool Party at Stampin’ Up with Aqua Mist?