Thursday, October 27, 2022

Fusion Strawberries

 

There is a new Fusion Card Challenge happening and I chose to go with the sketch plus was inspired by the yummy berries! It took me awhile to find some strawberries in my stamp stash, but I finally found this older set (2012) by WPlus9.

I found a new (to me) black ink that has AMAZING coverage so I only need to stamp it once! Typically with other black inks, I used my MISTI to stamp 2 or 3 times to get a clear, crisp black. I highly recommend Versafine CLAIR Nocturne pigment ink! I did find I needed to use alcohol to remove the ink completely from my acrylic stamps. I think it was on one of Jennifer McGuire's videos that I learned about this ink.

STAMPS: Fresh Picked (WPlus9).
INK: VersaFine CLAIRE Nocturne pigment ink by Tsukineko; Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel, Limeade Ice, New Leaf, Ripe Avocado dye inks by Papertrey Ink.
PAPER: Bristol Smooth Surface; White, Pure Poppy (PTI)
DIES: Fresh Picked (WPlus9); Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics, Blueprints 27 (My Favorite Things).
OTHER: Moonshine sequins (PTI).
I hope you will be able to join us in this challenge! Remember...you have two weeks to enter. Happy stamping!  ~Wanda

 

 

2 comments:

Tristan said...

Love how your strawberries pop off your black and white card.

Helen Berry said...

Stunning card - the pop of strawberry red against those stripes really works. Thanks for the ink recommendation too :)