Thursday, October 13, 2022

Fusion Card Challenge

It's time for a new Fusion Card Challenge! I went with the sketch plus I was inspired by the pumpkins in the photo. I used the Into the Blooms: Pumpkin dies from Papertrey Ink for the circle element. I let the patterned papers do most of the work in this layout.

STAMPS: Larger Than Life: Fall Sentiments (Papertrey Ink).
INK: True Black, Canyon Clay, Classic Kraft, Simply Chartreuse, Olive Twist dye inks (Papertrey Ink).
PAPER: Lost and Found Halloween (My Mind's Eye); Rustic Cream (Papertrey Ink).
DIES: Into the Blooms: Pumpkins (PTI); Banner Flags STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).
OTHER: Oval punches (Stampin' Up). 
 
 
So now it's up to you. Will you use just the sketch? Just the photo? Or will you fuse the two together for your entry? Hope to see you in the gallery!  ~Wanda

2 comments:

Tristan said...

Awesome card Wanda - love the combo of DSPs and inspired to use that text DSp for your pumpkin.

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderful take on the inspiration photo! I really like all the designer paper you used here and the lovely sentiment.