Thursday, October 6, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches


There's a great new sketch by Amy up on the Freshly Made Sketches challenge blog and I knew I wanted to use it for a couple of Christmas cards. I'm in love with this fun new wreath stamp/die set just released this month at Papertrey Ink. If you want a quick and easy way to mass produce cards, this is a great option!

 

I used the small snowflakes that resulted when I die cut the Border Bling: Snowflakes die. I always save these inlay pieces for use as embellishments. I like to add fine glitter to them for some sparkle. 

I used Lovely Lady and Raspberry Fizz ink for the berries and used Limeade Ice, New Leaf and Simply Chartreuse (all dye inks from Papertrey Ink) for the wreath. I wanted to get a hint of variegated colors in the wreath. 

STAMPS: Merry Berry Wreath (Papertrey Ink).
DIES: Merry Berry Wreath, Border Bling: Snowflakes (PTI); Stitched Rectangle and Banner Flags STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).
PAPER: Year Round Plaids (Pink & Main), White (PTI).
OTHER: Fine glitter by Martha Stewart; Queen's Gold embossing powder by Ranger.

That's it for today! Hope you are enjoying a glorious fall day like we are having in VA!  ~Wanda

No comments: