Thursday, October 27, 2022

Inspired By Challenge

 

I wanted to play along as soon as I spotted the tiered tray for the
current Inspired By challenge! I took a loose interpretation of the sketch by using the tiered tray dies recently released by Spellbinders and created by the talented Becky Roberts! I went with a "fall" rather than a "Halloween" theme.

 


I had so much fun die cutting all the pieces from white Bristol Smooth Surface paper then color blending with dye inks from Papertrey Ink. I added a touch of twine to the handle of the cutting board and used multiple ink colors to get variation in the coloring.


STAMPS: Wood Plank (PTI) - used with cutting board.
INK: Many dye inks from PTI! Sorry, forgot to list them all.
PAPER: Year Round Plaids by Pink & Main; Rustic Cream by Papertrey Ink; Bristol Smooth Surface.
DIES: Tiered Tray Decor, Tiered Tray (Spellinders); Love to Layer: Ovals (Papertrey Ink).

I have a full day so have to run for now. Happy stamping!  ~Wanda

2 comments:

Laurel said...

What a great take on the inspiration! I love it! Thanks for playing with us at IB

~amy~ said...

Wanda, this is so pretty!
Thanks so much for joining us at the Inspired by challenge!