Monday, October 31, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches

 

Squeaking in at the last minute with my entry for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge. I used this PTI wreath for the circle element and clustered some glittery snowflakes around the sentiment. The base of the card was color blended with Evergreen Bough, Uncharted Mariner and Black Soot distress ink. I had not used this blue color since it's release then I saw Tim Holtz has another newly released color (Lumberjack Red), so I knew I needed to get busy and try it out!

The wreath was stamped with Pure Poppy ink (PTI) and Evergreen Bough distress ink. 

STAMPS: Merry Berry Wreath (Papertrey Ink).
PAPER: Bristol Smooth Surface; Pure Poppy (PTI).
DIES: Merry Berry Wreath, Love to Layer: Squares, Border Bling: Snowflakes (Papertrey Ink).
OTHER:  Rock Candy crystal clear glitter (Ranger); Bubble Blower embellishment by Trinity Stamps.
 
That's it for today. A cloudy Halloween here in VA!  ~Wanda

2 comments:

Jen Timko said...

Love the ombré background and this wreath is lovely. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Kim S said...

I love this sweet wreath! So pretty with the "joy" and the snowflakes. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.