Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Fall is in the Air!

I decided to combine the Color Throwdown Challenge (orange, green and white) with the current Paper Players Challenge to create a CAS design and include anything with wheels. I thought it would be fun to load up this pickup die with some fancy pumpkins!


I added a neutral color for the truck by blending Fine Linen and Honey Nut dye inks to white. The card base has Orange Zest ink blended on it then I layered a Rustic Cream panel using the Cover Plate: Pumpkins. I added Glossy Accents to the window.

STAMPS: Just Sentiments: Happy Fall, Pumpkin Party, Bright Night (tendrils on pumpkins).
INK: Orange Zest, Canyon Clay, Terracotta Tile, Simply Chartreuse, Limeade Ice, True Black, Fine Linen, Honey Nut (PTI dye inks).
PAPER: Rustic Cream, New Leaf (PTI); Bristol Smooth Surface; Silver metallic.
DIES: Cover Plate: Pumpkins, Pumpkin Party, Bright Night, Patriot, Love to Layer: Scalloped Circles (all by Papertrey Ink).
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  ~Wanda

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, this is amazing! What a fun image you've created...I think that truck could drive right off the card, it looks so realistic! Awesome pumpkins too! Thanks for playing with my CAS challenge this week at the Players!