Saturday, October 8, 2022

Farewell Reverse Confetti

I have been a Reverse Confetti fan (aka "fetti fan") from the beginning and was terribly sad to hear Jen was closing the business after 10 successful years. She has some new goals in mind, so I'm excited to hear what might be in store. Everything is 40% off in the store but it's been several days since the announcement so things are very much picked over. She is having an Instagram blog hop where fetti fans can join in with a card. Here is one I made with a more recent favorite set - Poppies.

I used other faves such as the stone color card stock used on the base. The Sentiment Essentials set is also a great option for having matching dies with the sentiments.

INK: Coral, Flamingo, Salsa, Lime Green, Avocado (RC dye inks).

I will miss RC's fun designs and will continue to use some of my many past purchases!  ~Wanda
 

No comments: