Sunday, May 22, 2022

PTI May Release Day 3

 

Hello crafty friends! Welcome back to the third day of reveals of the May release at Papertrey Ink. Today we are introducing you to Build-A-Lion stamps and dies + Patriot Dies + Celebrate Freedom stamps and dies. 

First up is a really fun lion you can build in so many ways! I started with some jungle colors from a paper pack by Bo Bunny. I die cut a textured frame using the Border Bling: Tin Stitch then layered a Cocoa Bean Twig die frame over that.

I had to dig deep into my PTI archives until I found a baby sentiment that would fit.

STAMPS: Build-A-Lion, Wonderful Words: Baby
INK: Cocoa Bean, Summer Sunrise, True Black, Honey Nut, Hibiscus Burst
PAPER: Summer Sunrise, Harvest Gold, Rustic Cream, Cocoa Bean; Bo Bunny "Trail Mix"
DIES: Border Bling: Twigs, On the Border: SUnburst Border, Build-A-Lion, Wonderful Words: Baby, Border Bling: Tin Stitch
OTHER: Oval punches

My second card is one of my favorites due to the truck! My husband has restored old cars for many years and this is a great die for masculine recipients!
I cut all but the tiny "chrome" accessories and the tires from Bristol Smooth Surface paper and color blended with Pure Poppy and Scarlet Jewel. Crystal Effects were added to the windshield.


STAMPS: Celebrate Freedom
INK: Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel, Honey Nut
PAPER: Blue glitter card stock; White, True Black, Pure Poppy, Silver metallic
DIES: Patriot, Border Bling: Twinkle, Skinny Frames: Diagonal Border
OTHER: Oval punches, Crystal Effects, Sapphire ink, Brilliant Blue retired SU paper, We R Memory Keepers "Yankee Doodle" 

 SUPPLIES



Only two cards posted for today. Tomorrow will be the last day of reveals, so be sure to come back and check it out!  ~Wanda

2 comments:

Cindy H. said...

Gorgeous cards! I love that adorable lion!

Patricia said...

I must have the Patriot set! That truck is so sweet! You did a great job with your cards!