Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Color Throwdown #694

 


Happy hump day which means it's time for another Color Throwdown challenge! Amy Rohl is hosting with the colors black, red, yellow and aqua. I knew right away I wanted to use my new Pinwheel Quilt Top dies from Concord & 9th. While I'm breaking the chain of avid quilters in my family (mother and grandmother) with fabric, I can do the next best thing and make quilt patterns with paper!


I paired the background with an older sentiment die from Concord & 9th called You've Got This. I die cut it from white and black and offset the layers slightly when I adhered them together. No stamps or ink used on this card!

PAPER: Aqua Mist, Pure Poppy, True Black, Bright Buttercup, White (Papertrey Ink).
DIES: Pinwheel Quilt Top, You've Got This (Concord & 9th). 
 
That's it for today. We'd love to have you join us in this color challenge!   ~Wanda

 

No comments: