Thursday, May 12, 2022

Fusion Card Challenge - At the Movies

It's time again for another Fusion Card Challenge! I used the sketch (in a flipped version) and was inspired by the movie theme of the photo. I went wayyy back into my stamping stash to when I was a guest designer for The Cat's Pajamas in January 2016. I used their stamp set "Just Let It Happen" and paired it with a brass filmstrip stencil. 

I colored the image with Copics and highlighted the necklace with a Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The popcorn was highlighted with a white Gelly Roll pen. 

COPICS: R24, R27, R29, R20, YR0000, Y13, Y19.
STAMPS: Just Let It Happen (The Cat's Pajamas). 
INK: Amalgam Ink by Gina K Designs.
PAPER: Soft Stone, Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink); X-Press It Blending Card. 
DIES: Elegant Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).

We'd love to have you play along with us and hope to see you in the gallery!   ~Wanda

6 comments:

Fran Wing said...

LOVE this, Wanda!

Tristan said...

Super cute card Wanda. Love pets eating popcorn and that sentiment.

Laurie Unger said...

What a great card! Love that snarky sentiment.

Cindy Major said...

So cool to this this Cat's Pajamas stamp make an appearance! I always think of this set when there's movie challenges as it's one that I have in my stash as well. Cool card! :)

Celeste Goff said...

What a great card Wanda! Love that layout and that fun sentiment!

Claire Grantham said...

I LOL when I saw this, my black cat LOVES popcorn.. which he is not allowed. And I am sure he rolls his eyes when I tell him no! I do hope I can track this set down, as it is awesome. I love the splatter behind your image and the film strip, gorgeous. Cx