Sunday, May 29, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches

 Freshly Made Sketches #537 has a great layout this week and I knew I wanted to join in and use this purple background that I've had in my leftover stash for a long time. All I needed was to use some distress inks to smoosh over watercolor paper then die cut the flowers and leaves. I then splattered with White Gouache and Fossilized Amber on the flowers and Mowed Lawn on the leaves.


STAMPS: Just Sentiments: Everyday (Papertrey Ink).
PAPER: Bitty Big: Amethyst Allure, White, True Black (Papertrey Ink); Ranger watercolor paper.
INK: Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Fossilized Amber, Shabby Shutters, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn distress inks; True Black (PTI).
DIES: Into the Blooms: Dahlia (Papertrey Ink); Blueprints 27, Stitched Basic Edges, Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting! ~Wanda
 

4 comments:

Lyn said...

Beautiful card Wanda I love the result from your smooching

Judy Rozema said...

Your floral and foliage look amazing! Love the colors you used. Thank you for playing in our FMS challenge this week!

Kim S said...

I love the purple stripes behind that gorgeous yellow flower! The recipient will definitely enjoy their day! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Peach said...

A Jim Dandy Card in every way.
I've shared it on my Craft Medley Facebook Group.
TSM for the inspiration.