Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Color Throwdown #692

 


Happy hump day crafty friends! It's time for another Color Throwdown challenge and the colors are pink, lavender and gold. I not only went with the colors, but was inspired by the photo to use this awesome butterfly from Papertrey Ink's Flying By stamp set. I heat embossed in gold then added distress ink colors: Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, Milled Lavender and Dusty Concord.

 

I smooshed the distress inks onto watercolor paper for the base layer behind the Cover Plate: Decorative Circles. I then layered the largest frame die from the Pierced Feature Frames die set. The card base is Lilac Grace card stock (all products from Papertrey Ink).

We would love to have you play along in the challenge! Hope to see you in the gallery...Happy stamping!   ~Wanda
 

1 comment:

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is beautiful. I love how pretty and delicate your butterfly is.
xxx