Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Color Throwdown #691

Are you ready for some awesome new colors? Amy Rysavy is hosting the new Color Throwdown challenge and I'm really loving the colors: watermelon, mint green, light yellow, navy! I decided it was time to get out my Copics and color this sweet image from My Favorite Things when I saw one of the colors was called 'watermelon'. I CASEd a card I created in July of 2019 and switched up the layout and some of the dies.

I color blended the background using Mowed Lawn, Cracked Pistachio, Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Abandoned Coral, Festive Berries distress inks. I added some seeds from the watermelon slice die set. 


STAMPS: Sweet Summertime, Sweet Sentiments (My Favorite Things).
INK: Mowed Lawn, Cracked Pistachio, Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Abandoned Coral, Festive Berries distress inks; Memento Tuxedo Black; True Black (PTI).
PAPER: X-Press It Blending Card; Bristol Smooth Surface; White (PTI).
DIES: Watermelon Slice, Sweet Summertime, Sweet Sentiments, Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics, Ric Rac Border; Tag (MFT).
COPICS:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, R20
Shorts - B45, B97
Shirt - Y11, Y02, Y06, Y08
Socks & Shoes - C1, C6, 110
Hair - E33, E25, E79
Watermelon - YG25, YG17, R22, R24 
 
We would love to have you play along with us! Happy stamping!
~Wanda 

No comments: