Monday, May 16, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches


I love playing along with the Freshly Made Sketches challenge which pushes me to create a CAS design. This week's sketch was perfect to use the adorable bee with the fun sentiment from Reverse Confetti's new release. It has lots of images for little ones and I needed some new ideas for the grands.

I colored with Copics and added Clear Star Gelly Roll pen highlights to the wings.

STAMPS: Birthday Buddies, Birthday Buddies Banter (Reverse Confetti).
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black.
PAPER: True Friends 6x6" pad by Carta Bella; White (Papertrey Ink); X-Press It Blending Card.
DIES: Birthday Buddies (Reverse Confetti); Blueprints 27, Stitched Rectangle and Circle STAX, Flag STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).
 

Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting!  ~Wanda
 

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

What a cute card...fun little bee and adorable sentiment! Love your scalloped panel too! I predict a winner!

Jacquie Southas said...

This is so adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Linda Callahan said...

Oh my this is as cute as can beeeeeee......love it!

Jen Brum said...

This is a fabulous card Wanda! I just love that little bee and the pretty mix of patterned papers! Too sweet! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!