Saturday, April 25, 2020

Sending Sunshine


It may be cloudy outdoors with a forecast of rain, but I'm bringing on the sunshine in my craft room! I was excited to have happy mail from The Greetery yesterday and had to get right on the new dies that were delayed with all the corona virus delays.


I initially thought I was going to go with a blue plaid background but it just didn't quite do it, so I opted for the new Fresh Floral Background stamp instead. It echoed the sunny look of the curtain and went better with the sentiment.


STAMPS: Fresh Floral Background, Fresh Air (The Greetery).
PAPER: White (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Squeezed Lemonade, Fired Brick, Vintage Photo, Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron, Crushed Olive, Peeled Paint, Pumice Stone, Black Soot distress inks by Ranger; Memento Tuxedo Black.
DIES: Fresh Air, Crimped Frames (The Greetery).

Off to finish up laundry and head to town for groceries!
                                                        ~Wanda

3 comments:

jan metcalf said...

Awesome card, perfect for spring and spreading cheer!

Marlena M. said...

Stunning scene Wanda! Love the yellow,pops of red brick... and that swished curtain is so realistic! Amazing work~

Linda Callahan said...

Oh my - beautiful! Love the blowing curtain!