Thursday, April 2, 2020

Fusion Card Challenge


Hi everyone! It's time for another Fusion Card Challenge and we are still in social distancing, hand washing, stay at home mode! Crafting is certainly a great outlet for me and I hope it is for you as well. Gnomes are a trendy subject right now and I realized I don't own a single gnome stamp! So...it was time to Google for a quick digi image and I found this adorable one on Etsy by Star Jam Lines. This site has tons of adorable digi images, so be sure to check them out!



I colored with lots of Copic markers and realized I am really rusty with using them!  As you can see, I didn't use the sketch this time, but was inspired by the rainbow of colors and the gnomes in the inspiration photo. The sentiment is from Just Sentiments: Easter by Ink to Paper - a mini stamp set that is only $5! It is a favorite and my go-to set for Easter! Patterned papers are from the Spring 6x6" pad by Echo Park.



We'd love to have you join in with this challenge. Hope to see you in the gallery!                                       ~Wanda

3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Fabulous! A gorgeous mix of color and pattern - and wow your coloring is amazing! Love that Easter gnome!

Laurie Unger said...

This is just darling! Great coloring!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this Wanda and beautifully coloured as always! I don't have any gnomes either, but didn't even think about digi images - off to check this one out!